The following applicants have been selected to join various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2015/2016 academic year which starts on the 2nd November, 2015.
The Journal of Continuing Education and Extension (JCEE) invites submission of papers for Volume 6 (Issue 2) due for publication in December 2015.
Please be informed that registration process will commence on 2nd November, 2015 instead of 12nd October, 2015.
Selected Candidates For Non Degree Programmes For Academic Year 2015/2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- Revised Students Loan Allocation for 2016/2017 Sokoine University Of Agriculture First Year Students (Freshers)
- A Short Course on Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Methodological Perspective.
- List of applicants who do not have certificates in their applications
- Short Course Announcement under BSU II project
- Batch 9 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA Continuing Freshers Students Receiving Loan from HESLB
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 11th meeting held on 7th March 2017 approved the results of ranking of university website for the College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter(January - March) year 2017.
Congratulations to the following units for winning and being the best College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter year 2017.