The on-going “DNA Barcoding to Combat Wildlife Crime Project” funded by The National Academy of Sciences/USAID PEER project will be organizing a ONE week training on “Forensic DNA barcoding” That will take place at the College of Veterinary and Medical Sciences starting from 6th March, 2017…Read More >>
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- Application for Admission into Certificate and Diploma Programmes 2016-2017
- Join us to Celebrate International Women’s Day (IWD)
- Call for Interviews and Employment Opportunities
- African Center of Excellence for Infectious Diseases of Humans and Animals in Southern and East Africa (SACIDS-ACE) project approved
- Application for Admissions into Undergraduate Degree Programmes and Non Degree Programmes for the 2016/2017 Academic Year
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.