School of Agricultural Economics and Business Studies (SAEBS) announce the extension for the application of the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Evening programme until 10th November 2016.
Click here to Read More >>
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- Principals,Deans and Directors
- SUA was announced overall winner and best exhibitor of Nanenane 2016
- Batch 3 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA Continuing Students Receiving Loan from HESLB
- Batch 6 Allocations for the 2016-2017 SUA continuing students receiving loan from HESLB
- Revised Admission Criteria for Diploma 2016
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.