The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) through the earlier public notice issued on 11th July, 2016 notified the General Public and all Prospective applicants for admission into various undergraduate degree programmes of the Government’s decision to change the Procedures, Requirements and Minimum Admission Entry Qualifications for Undergraduate Students for all categories of applicants.
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- General Admission Requirements
- Specific Admission Requirements for Non- Degree Programmes
- Admission Requirements for short-term or Occasional Students
- Specific Admission Requirements for Degree Programmes
- Call for Applications to Attend a Training Course on Didactics and Pedagogical Skills, 2nd - 4th March 2017
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 11th meeting held on 7th March 2017 approved the results of ranking of university website for the College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter(January - March) year 2017.
Congratulations to the following units for winning and being the best College/School/Faculty/Department/Institute/Directorate and Centres website for the first quarter year 2017.