Second Batch of Selected Students to join Undegraduate Degree Programmes For Academic Year 2015/2016
The following applicants have been selected to join various undergraduate degree programmes for the 2015/2016 academic year which starts on the 2nd November, 2015.
Msc Scholarships on Innovations and Markets for Lake Victoria Fisheries: DANIDA IMLAF Project 2015 - 2019.
Deadline: 14th October, 2016
Useful Links to Collaborators
Recently Visited Contents
- Registration Process 2014
- Call for Applications to Attend a Training Course on Didactics and Pedagogical Skills, 2nd - 4th March 2017
- Job Opportunities - APOPO
- Batch 11C allocations for SUA Students receiving loan in Academic year 2016/2017
- UPDATED:Second batch of Students Selected to Join Undergraduate and Non Degree Programmes for Academic Year 2016/2017
Best unit and overal winner of Website Ranking in the Sokoine University of Agriculture
University wide Website Committee (UWC) in its 10th meeting held on 10th November 2016 approved the results of ranking of university website for the Department ,Faculty ,Centre, Institute,School and College website for the year 2016.
Congratulations to the following unit for winning the prize of best Department/Faculty/Centre/Institute/School and College website for the year 2016.